Ohio State Medical Association PAC Endorses Rep. Koehler Again
COLUMBUS - After extensive consideration of candidate histories, a careful review of candidate questionnaires, and some additional candidate interviews, the OSMAPAC has made its selections for endorsed candidates for the 2018 election year.
The OSMAPAC Board selected endorsed candidates in appreciation for their commitment to physician and patient issues, based upon recommendations from local physicians, and following interviews with candidates and review of questionnaires. Selected candidates have shown dedication to a positive impact in the myriad of issues faced by Ohio physicians, such as managed care reform, prior authorization, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements, the scope of practice, medical liability concerns and public health issues.
"I want to thank the OSMAPAC once again, for their confidence in my service to Ohio when it comes to the physicians and patients that call Ohio their home. I will continue to make decisions that improve health care in Ohio", Koehler responded.
The OSMA values:
- The sanctity of the physician-patient relationship
- The role of physicians as the leader of the healthcare team
- Innovation that transforms health care delivery and improves the health of patients and the patient experience
- Access to high-quality, affordable health care
- The role of patients in improving their health
- The future generation of physicians – medical students, residents and fellows
- The Ohio State Medical Association (OSMA) is dedicated to empowering physicians, residents and medical students to advocate on behalf of their patients and profession.